A trip around Ghana with Aero Shutter

I love traveling around Ghana. I think I have been to more places than the AeroShutter drones have been. Arguably. I think I might get a drone one of these days. The AeroShutter drone have been around paa!
See these lovely images they've captured.

Skintight video

Mole National Park

Sofo line Interchange

Zaina Lodge bird's eye view

New government hospital video

New Protea Hotel in Takoradi

Chalewote2015 in Jamestown

Elmina!

2015 Tidal Rave

DC 10

Rattray Park in Kumasi

Night in Kumasi

FUnny! https://twitter.com/AeroShutter/status/592013294933823488
Nzulezu

KNUST

Sogakope

Asabaako

Accra

Kwame Nkrumah Circle to Interchange

Senchi

Stone Lodge

Adomi Bridge

Tema Harbour

Takoradi Market Circle

Villagio

Ashesi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learnt how to say "Thank You" in 23 African languages

Introducing REACH-Ghana on the occasion of World AIDS day

Learnt how to say "Happy birthday" in 13 African languages